Indirect taxes affect every business and navigating the myriad of rules can be onerous. Where organisations have overseas activities and customers, the administrative burden is increased, and so is the likelihood of errors and non-compliance with different countries’ laws.
Simplify your compliance burden
Accru’s planning and professional advice can minimise the impact of GST and other indirect taxes, as well as simplify your compliance burden.
We assist all types of organisations with indirect tax, from multinational companies and ASX listed companies, to privately held businesses and not-for-profit, through to new businesses and start-up enterprises.
Our services include lodgement of returns, private ruling requests, objections and appeals, dispute resolution and advice on compliance requirements for:
- Land tax
- Stamp duty
- Customs and excise.
Maximise any savings opportunities
Our advisors will work with you to meet your obligations and maximise any opportunities available as a result of your business’s particular circumstances. We can help you with:
- Preparation of GST reports using our specialist software
- GST compliance work
- Practical, clear recommendations to resolve specific GST and indirect tax questions / issues
- Systems review
- Private Ruling Requests from the Australian Taxation Office to confirm GST treatment
- Cash flow planning
- Obtaining GST customers deferral for importers
- Assessing GST implications for overseas companies