Our management consulting service is designed to support leaders and their strategy.
Strategy development and facilitation
We offer a deep understanding of what makes strategic planning successful, and work with you to articulate your purpose, goals and direction to all employees and stakeholders:
- Creating a clear and simple plan document that is meaningful to your organisation
- Engaging key stakeholders in plan creation and ‘ownership’
- Balancing an inspiring vision with a realistic road map
- Resolving conflicting priorities and overcoming performance obstacles.
Leadership and people development
To help people improve their leadership and communication skills, we offer tailored leadership and team development programs. These include coaching individuals and teams to be more effective in the following areas:
- Personal integrity & awareness – including self-awareness, efficiency, emotional intelligence in business and role definition
- Relational effectiveness– interpersonal communication, team dynamics, motivation and conflict resolution
- Strategic and business clarity – planning and change, accountability and managing goals and visions
- Operational impact – change management, sustainability and how to get results you want.
Strategic human resource consulting
We can help you address HR and growth challenges, providing a fresh and positive outlook:
- Business reviews and change strategy, business model and service development
- Develop business cases and evaluate options for improvement
- Organisational structure redesign
- Culture and values development
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you lead your team – and your organisation – into a stronger future.
Accru Business Management Consulting & Advisory Experts
Jessica has a real handle on the ‘numbers’, and an ability to think fast and spot any potential business problems a mile away.
He understands the value of good communication and keeping his clients informed.
Marcus has been working with owners of small-to-medium sized businesses for the past 10 years and thoroughly enjoys playing an active role in helping to build client relationships whether it be through proactive tax planning measures or merely acting as a sounding board.
Simon’s specialist technical skills include management advice, cash flow management, restructuring (including for family succession), tax planning and business strategies.
Bruce aims to ensure the business fundamentals are in place and operating well while partnering with his clients to build their businesses.
Rebecca has worked on diverse consulting assignments ranging from ASX listings, business acquisitions and business process outsourcing.
Start Your Journey
Building a successful company? Want to take your business international? Manage your cashflow better? Buying property? Or do you need an audit?
Find an ACCRU office near you