“If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well.”
Brendan likes to go that extra mile for his clients, guiding them along the way to achieve their financial goals.
Brendan started his professional career in 2003 in North Queensland, working for a variety of clients and completing his professional qualifications. He moved to Brisbane and joined Accru Rawsons in 2010.
Brendan quickly gets to know his clients and seeks out opportunities to deliver great service and results. He understands the value of good communication and keeping his clients informed. His experience comes from servicing clients in a broad range of sectors within the SME market including manufacturing, construction, professional services and retail. With this experience and knowledge, he is able to tailor his approach as the situation requires.
His day-to-day tasks also involve managing staff and workflow within the office. Understanding the requirement to utilise technology efficiently, saw him implement cloud accounting services successfully into the practice.
- Audit and Assurance
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds*
- Structuring and start-ups
- Salary Packaging
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Cloud Accounting
* Brendan Watson of Accru Rawsons Financial Pty Ltd, ABN 16 611 999 047, is an Authorised Representative of SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Chartered Accountant, Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Certificate of Public Practice
- Registered Tax Agent
- ASIC Registered SMSF Auditor
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified)