Do you know your business’s true market value and what factors contribute to its value? Many business owners don’t.
A business valuation can help you make strategic decisions to improve business performance by pinpointing areas that require improvement.
When it comes to a partner who wants to exit the business or there’s a relationship breakdown, a valuation can also help you avoid disputes and potentially save you thousands of dollars in unexpected pay outs.
Scenarios where business valuations are required
- Transfer of shares and ownership changes
- Buying a business – ensuring you don’t pay too much
- Selling a business – ensuring you receive market value
- Insurance requirements – ensuring your coverage is adequate
- Relationship breakdowns – determining an equitable distribution of marital assets
Accru has been performing valuations for clients across a range of industries for decades. Our valuations are underpinned by:
- Experience and use of the most appropriate methodologies for different types of business
- An assessment all aspects of the business such as financial performance, risk and value drivers, and assets used to run the business
- Familiarity with business values in many industries.
- The latest valuation software
This ensures your valuation is timely, on target and presented in an easy-to-understand format.
Improving business performance
Our valuations team can also advise on ways to increase the value of your business and benchmark specific ratios against other businesses of a similar size and nature. For example, we can demonstrate to an owner how a small increase in profits can lead to a much larger increase in business value.
For an accurate picture of your business’s value, please contact us.