Superannuation is key to saving for your retirement. Investing tax-effectively in superannuation over the long term can help secure your financial future.
Superannuation regulations are constantly changing and many people have difficulty understanding what they can and can’t do with their superannuation.
Clarifying your path to retirement
Common questions that we assist with are:
- What are the contribution limits and tax treatments?
- Is my employer paying enough superannuation for me?
- What are the restrictions that relate to accessing my super?
- Is an SMSF the best option for me?
- How does receiving benefits or a pension from a super fund work?
- What about estate planning?
A plan to meet your retirement needs
Accru’s superannuation specialists can help you make sense of this heavily regulated area and ensure you are well positioned for the future lifestyle you desire. We are not aligned with any one financial institution or fund, which means the only consideration we have is what’s best for you now and in the future.
How Accru can help you
Whether you contribute to superannuation personally, through your employer or through your own business, we’ll help you to tap into the advantages of investing in super.
Our services cover:
- Funds selection and rollovers
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund
- Pension and lump sum payments and management
- Audit of superannuation funds
- Compliance and risk management
- Pre and post retirement strategies
- Taxation issues
- Asset protection
- Rectifying breaches of legislation.
Contact us to discuss how you can use superannuation to prepare for your retirement.