“The generosity of your time is the most valuable gift you can give.”
Melissa is known for her personal and direct approach, working closely with clients to ensure all parts of their business are managed effectively.
Melissa joined Accru Rawsons in 1996. She was initially employed as an undergraduate accountant, working her way up the ranks to become a partner in 2008.
Melissa has been involved in all facets of the Brisbane practice. She has been integral to improving the firm’s business management as well as nurturing relationships with clients and associates.
Working primarily with small and medium sized businesses, Melissa’s experience in accounting, tax and audit is broad. She has worked with clients in most industries, including construction, property development, professionals and investors. She also has a focus on self managed superannuation funds and business valuations.
As Accru Rawson’s ‘Staff Partner’, Melissa is responsible for the workflow, supervision and training of staff and can guide clients in this area if required.
- Business Advisory
- Salary Packaging
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds*
- Business Valuations
* Melissa McCrystal of Accru Rawsons Financial Pty Ltd, ABN 16 611 999 047, is an Authorised Representative of SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Business
- Chartered Accountant, Associate of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Certificate of Public Practice
- Registered Tax Agent
- ASIC Registered SMSF Auditor
- Diploma of Financial Planning