While a correctly allocated portfolio of stocks or bonds is vital for wealth creation, other tools like alternative investments, tax and asset protection are equally important.
Too often financial planning advisors give advice focused solely on investments. This typically results in a limited financial strategy.
Holistic financial strategies
As qualified accountants who specialise in wealth management, Accru’s wealth divisions can provide you with a holistic plan that considers all your financial affairs – investments, risk insurance, taxes, estate planning, retirement, cash, trusts and wills.
Our specialists have extensive professional skills and contacts across these areas. They will work with you to understand your situation and goals, then put together the best combination of strategies to achieve your desired outcomes.
Up-to-date knowledge and skills
No financial plan is ‘set and forget’. Our specialists keep continually up-to-date with economic, regulatory and tax developments to make sure your financial plan reflects the current market and regulatory environment.
Real benefits for our clients
With Accru, you’ll receive:
- A comprehensive wealth creation strategy that will stand the test of time
- Investments that are tax effective and best suited to your overall needs
- A competitive fee based service quoted in advance, with no trailing commissions nor unwanted surprises
- Online access to view the progress of your investments across all asset classes (including ETFs, LICs, managed funds, cash and direct equities)
- All your financial affairs consolidated in the one place, managed by an advisor who understands your financial circumstances and concerns
Accru wealth divisions in Sydney and Melbourne each have their own financial services licenses so they can source the best investments for your needs from a wide range of leading providers.
How we can help
We can customise a holistic solution for you, drawing on our expertise in:
- Wealth creation strategies, including gearing
- Retirement planning incorporating all forms of income streams
- Estate planning
- Investment planning
- Personal and corporate superannuation planning and administration
- Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSFs)
- On-going portfolio management
- Fixed interest and managed investments
- Tax planning strategies
- Wealth protection products and strategies
- Succession Planning.