As businesses grow and exploit opportunities overseas, they encounter many different taxes and the risk of double taxation. An efficient tax structure is one of the keys to international success.
Companies doing business overseas face a a complex web of local tax laws, tax treaties and issues like thin capitalisation and transfer pricing. The penalties for non-compliance can be substantial.
Resolving these issues at the outset can lead to significant savings in the long term – from reduced taxation and avoiding penalties to eliminating delays in establishing subsidiaries.
Our international tax advisors will explain the tax options open to you and help set up the most appropriate business vehicles and structures.
Reliable advice, worldwide
Accru is a member of CPAAI, a global top ten accounting association, giving us direct access to 7,000 accounting experts in 63 countries. Being part of CPAAI enables us to keep abreast of global business issues and leverage our international professional contacts to benefit our clients.
We have helped many clients minimise tax on their overseas earnings and profit and avoid the pitfalls of cross border dealings. Accru’s Sydney office, Accru Felsers, has particular expertise in international tax arrangements and provides international tax services to some of the largest companies in Europe.
How Accru can help you
- Transfer pricing manual preparation and advice
- Inbound/outbound business structuring
- Advising on capitalising, withholding tax, double tax agreement applications
- Issues of permanent establishments
- Applications of GST to international arrangements
- Inpat/expat tax effective salary arrangements
- Thin capitalisation rules
- Correlating USA taxes for clients who are US citizens living in Australia.
If your business is expanding into other countries, or based overseas and entering the Australian market, please contact us to find out more.