“I enjoy assisting our clients to ensure they are adopting the most appropriate superannuation & tax strategies for their circumstance.”
Nick joined Accru Melbourne in 2011 and has 13 years’ experience working in public practice servicing clients in the business services area. Over these years Nick has put a particular focus on becoming a specialist in the superannuation area which is his passion.
Nick works primarily with high net worth individuals and self-funded retirees with a range of investments who are running a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) as part of their affairs. He prides himself on being dedicated and responsive to his clients.
Nick plays a key role in superannuation & tax planning for many clients across the firm to ensure that they achieve the best possible outcome/strategy for their situation. He enjoys being the trusted SMSF/Superannuation specialist both with clients and within the firm.
Nick is a regular attendee of various technical discussion groups in order to keep his knowledge up to date and is a regular presenter on superannuation topics at these groups.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting and Finance
- Chartered Accountant, Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered CA SMSF Specialist
- Accredited with Kaplan for RG 146 Superannuation/ SMSF
- Member of SISFA (Self-Managed Independent Superannuation Funds Association)