Nick joined Accru Melbourne in 2011 and has 13 years’ experience working in public practice servicing clients in the business services area. Over these years Nick has put a particular focus on becoming a specialist in the superannuation area which is his passion.
Nick works primarily with high net worth individuals and self-funded retirees with a range of investments who are running a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) as part of their affairs. He prides himself on being dedicated and responsive to his clients.
Nick plays a key role in superannuation & tax planning for many clients across the firm to ensure that they achieve the best possible outcome/strategy for their situation. He enjoys being the trusted SMSF/Superannuation specialist both with clients and within the firm.
Nick is a regular attendee of various technical discussion groups in order to keep his knowledge up to date and is a regular presenter on superannuation topics at these groups.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting and Finance
- Chartered Accountant, Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered CA SMSF Specialist
- Accredited with Kaplan for RG 146 Superannuation/ SMSF
- Member of SISFA (Self-Managed Independent Superannuation Funds Association)