- Flexible work – work from anywhere, at any time
- Get out of bed every morning with purpose
- Free parking
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accountant/Supervisor to join the team at our Dulwich office. Our ideal person will have more than five years’ experience in a similar role and experience of managing a large client portfolio. We hope you’ve got ambition to develop as a leader and use your leadership skills to mentor junior team members. Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the management of client relationships with high profile organisations and dynamic, multi-generational family groups.
- Identifying and managing tax issues such as Division 7A loans, FBT, CGT events, SBE & depreciation concessions.
- Undertaking periodic management reporting, budgeting, forecasting on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis as required.
- Preparing financial statements, activity statements and tax returns for all entity types and individuals with minimal supervision
- Utilising your leadership capabilities to coach and motivate junior team members
What we offer
Instead of offering free massages or dry-cleaning services, we focus on different priorities. We know you want to get out of bed every morning with purpose – this ranges from helping our clients to build great businesses to serving breakfast to underprivileged kids as part of our community efforts. We also know how important flexibility is in the workplace, so we encourage working from anywhere (not just the home or office). Oh, and there’s also free parking! There are other benefits too:
- A work family
- Great leaders
- Interesting work
- A career path
Your experience and attributes
We are more interested in what you can do, rather than what you say or where you have worked previously. We want you to build strong relationships with our clients, and offer clear, concise advice to enable them to achieve their goals. We want you to work efficiently and look for ways to improve yourself and the firm, but also ask questions when you are unsure. Ideally, you would have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Your CPA/CA
- Knowledge of Australian taxation legislation and accounting reporting requirements
- Experience assisting with the management of a large client portfolio base
- A technical focus and the ability to self-motivate and work autonomously
- An ambition to develop as a leader, and utilise your leadership qualities to mentor junior team members
- An unwavering interest in client service and the ability to understand client needs
Either apply online or send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love to hear from you!