The best tax strategies can make a big difference to your total liability, especially if you’re making a substantial investment or buying or selling a business.
Taxation is a complex and ever changing area that affects every part of your business. It’s important to stay one step ahead of the changes and plan well.
Positive tax planning solutions
Accru’s tax advisory team can assist you to minimise the tax impact on your business while meeting compliance and reporting requirements. Our highly skilled professionals have the knowledge and enthusiasm to:
- Assist you to understand the tax consequences of business decisions
- Work with you on your short and long term goals
- Keep abreast of taxation developments as they affect your business
- Undertake year-end tax planning
- Manage tax on your investments and complex tax issues
- Minimise your business and personal tax.
Choosing the right legal structure for your business is particularly important from a tax perspective as each structure has its own pros, cons and tax implications. Getting it right from the beginning can save money and complications further down the track.
Accru’s tax advisory team has assisted many companies to structure themselves tax-effectively throughout their entire business lifecycle. We can help you:
- Choose the right structure for an Australian or international business
- Restructure your business
- Protect your business assets
- Advise on the tax aspects of special projects and expansions.
A holistic tax strategy
We can tailor and implement a holistic tax strategy that will maximise value in your hands. Our extensive range of tax advisory services includes:
- Capital Gains Tax
- Corporate Tax
- Employee share schemes
- Employment taxes, including FBT & salary packaging
- Specialised GST advice
- Negative gearing
- Research and development
- Tax disputes
- Tax due diligence
- Interpretation of complex taxation issues
- Expatriate taxes including salary packaging
- Transfer pricing documentation
- International tax arrangements and transactions.