Employee share schemes (ESS) are a great way of attracting, retaining and motivating employees. Share schemes can reward employee performance and align their interests with those of your company. How do employee share schemes work and what are their benefits? As an established business, what do you need to consider? Join us for a breakfast seminar with Bartier Perry Lawyers to find out.
In this session, Bartier Perry Lawyers, along with Accru Felsers accountant & tax advisor Will Merdy, will give you a practical insight into Employee Share Schemes (ESS) for mid-sized organisations.
Our Employee Share Scheme experts will help you understand:
- What an ESS is and how it works
- The benefits you can expect from an ESS
- How you can structure your ESS
- What issues you need to think about before implementing an ESS (eg tax, commercial, compliance)
- Will Merdy CA, MTax, Principal, Accru Felsers Will works with both international and SME businesses, providing tax-effective solutions in challenging & volatile areas of taxation. He is known for his excellent analytical skills and use of business intelligence software to provide clients with meaningful reports and insights that help to drive their business growth. Will assists many online enterprises and digital startups to manage fast growth. His work involves him directly in international restructures, employee share schemes, inter-generational business transfers and business operations optimisation.
- Eric Kwan, Senior Associate, Bartier Perry Eric has practised corporate and commercial law since 2007. He primarily advises businesses on their merger and acquisition transactions, corporate restructures and capital raising activities. He is very familiar with the Australian crowd-sourced funding regime.
- Sam Harmer, Lawyer, Bartier Perry Sam is a Corporate and Commercial lawyer and advises a broad range of clients across a variety of corporate and commercial areas. Sam has a particular interest in advising on competition and consumer law issues and enjoys learning about her client’s business environment so she can deliver tailored and practical solutions.
Register for the Employee Share Schemes Seminar
This seminar is free and places are limited, so please register or email your attendance as soon as possible.
Date: Wednesday 8 May, 2019
Time: 8.00 – 9.30am (including breakfast)
Venue: Bartier Perry – Level 10, 77 Castlereagh Street, Sydney
RSVP: By Wednesday 1 May.