- Manage and lead an existing (and growing) portfolio of clients
- Mentor and coaching of team members
- Career progression opportunities
- Fantastic culture
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior or Assistant Manager to join our Business Services team. This role would suit an experienced Senior looking for that next step or an Assistant Manager looking for a diverse, interesting role.
The ideal candidate will have several years’ tax/business services experience with proven ability to manage a large client base and assist with the day to day management of a small team!
In this role you will provide business advisory and accounting advice to a large diverse portfolio of clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of own client base in this hands on, client facing role;
- Producing and reviewing compliance documents, annual financial statements for business and investment clients;
- Preparing tax returns and reconciliations for companies, partnerships, trusts and a range of individuals;
- Ensuring you and your team achieve budgeted KPIs;
- Providing training and support to junior team members and delegating and reviewing their work;
- Managing, coordinating and delegating client work to team members to ensure team targets and commitments are met; and
- Ad hoc client work as applicable.
You will have demonstrated leadership abilities, strong technical knowledge and experience managing a large, diverse client base. You will possess the following traits and qualifications:
- Around 6 to 9 years’ experience in an accounting/tax role within a medium or mid-tier public practice firm;
- CA/CPA qualification;
- Outstanding client service focus;
- Strong tax technical knowledge;
- Sound team management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; and
- Sound knowledge of all accounting products including Cloud solutions.
- Exposure to clients from varied industries and across all entities;
- A great culture and working environment;
- Career progression;
- Ongoing training; and
- Health and well-being program including subsidised gym memberships, sit to stand desks and weekly in-house Pilates!
Please email your cover letter and resume to Kate Cain, Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.