- Great opportunity with professional services firm
- Friendly, social environment
- Sydney CBD location
Accru Felsers is a globally focused accounting firm providing taxation, audit and financial advisory services to an impressive range of multinational and Australian business clients.
Established in 1941, Accru Felsers is well known in the international business space. As part of the Accru Australia network, we are ranked the 26th largest accounting firm in Australia and recognised for excellent client service in the AFR Client Choice Awards.
In this busy and varied role, you’ll be the face of our business and run the front desk as the first point of contact for our clients and visitors. Working closely with our office support team, you will be responsible for
- Answering and directing telephone calls, filing and mail
- Arranging tea, coffee and catering
- Meeting room maintenance
- A variety of other administrative duties as required.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent communications skills
- Good telephone manner and professional presentation
- Team player with a positive attitude who enjoys working within a busy office environment
- Reception experience in an office environment preferred but training will be provided.
This is an outstanding opportunity to polish your skills in a friendly, professional, corporate environment.
Our team is talented, sociable, hardworking and diverse. Social events and fun activities happen regularly and you’ll find people at all levels friendly and supportive. Inclusiveness is fundamental to our culture, and we lead the accounting industry for gender and cultural diversity.
To find out more about our firm please visit Accru Felsers Sydney Page
To apply, please forward a current resume, cover letter and copies of academic transcripts to Nicola Brown, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to the high number of applications we anticipate, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for the interest in this position.