- Excellent training and learning environment
- Small close-knit team
- CBD Location
Accru Financial Planning is a self-licensed, high net worth advisory firm providing services in portfolio management, wealth accumulation strategies, retirement planning, estate planning, risk insurance, superannuation and SMSFs. We devote our time to providing advice and assistance to clients, tailoring to their unique needs.
Accru Financial Planning is part of Accru Felsers, a globally focused, mid-tier chartered accounting firm, providing accounting, taxation, audit and financial advisory services to an impressive client base of multi-national and Australian businesses. Established in 1941, today Accru Felsers is a leader in international business expertise.
We are seeking a Junior Paraplanner with a strong client service focus where there is a very real opportunity to grow your career with our business. Enjoy the comfort of working in a small collaborative team where you can learn from experienced practitioners.
The Junior Paraplanner role will provide support for our wealthy clients ranging from young wealth accumulators, to retirees and business owners. This role is very diverse, some of your key responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
- Working closely with the Adviser to build and maintain successful client relationships, including preparation for review meetings, preparing file notes and subsequent follow through of action items
- Preparation of Statements of Advice and Records of Advice for new and existing clients
- Oversee successful implementation of strategies by liaising with Product Providers and other external stakeholders
- Support the Adviser with technical client queries, draft responses and follow-up outstanding matters
- Answering calls and emails from clients regarding their financial planning arrangements
- Attending client appointments where necessary to develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Researching and comparing product providers, and investment fund managers
Your experience and attributes
We are ideally seeking a highly-motivated candidate who has excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills. We also require you to have:
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in a financial planning office
- Have tertiary qualifications in financial planning or be working towards attaining the minimum educations requirements as per FASEA guidelines
- Client services experience and strong relationship management skills desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can work well in a team environment and be independently motivated
- Have a commitment to ongoing education and development
- Demonstrates great attention to detail in all work tasks
- An understanding of Superannuation, Insurance, Estate Planning and Portfolio management.
Our team is talented, sociable, hardworking and diverse. Social events and fun activities happen regularly and you’ll find people at all levels friendly and supportive. Inclusiveness is fundamental to our culture, and we lead the accounting industry for gender and cultural diversity.
To apply, please forward a current resume, cover letter and copies of academic transcripts to Nicola Brown, HR Manager at email@example.com
Please note, due to the high number of applications we anticipate, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this position.