- Great opportunity with mid-tier professional services firm
- 6 month contract, 3-4 days per week, with option to extend
- Friendly, social team environment
- Sydney CBD location
Accru Felsers is a globally-focused, mid-tier chartered accounting firm with a long history of accounting excellence. We provide accounting, taxation, audit and financial advisory services to an impressive client base of multi-national and Australian businesses.
Established in 1941, today Accru Felsers leads the German-Australian inbound market and is well known in the international business space. As part of the Accru Australia network, we are ranked the 26th largest accounting firm in Australia and recognised for excellent client service in the AFR Client Choice Awards.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a digital marketing professional to take our digital brand presence to the next level. Ideally you will have a minimum 3 years’ experience in a B2B digital marketing role with relevant tertiary qualifications, and be seeking to work in a small team across the entire creative process.
Working with our Marketing Manager, responsibilities include
- Develop and implement digital marketing activities across website, SEO, search, e-news, social media channels to build our brand, our community and add value for clients.
- Develop visually appealing branded email banners, imagery and other quality digital content for sharing eg videos and infographics
- Create inspiring and engaging social media posts that reflect our brand story and values
- Build email campaigns, upload regular blog posts to our websites, maintain and troubleshoot issues with IT & developers
- Improve website key word optimisation and SEO/SEM performance, including outreach (link building), and managing all review sites (client and staff facing)
- Monthly reporting from web analytic platforms to improve strategy and audience engagement
- Email list management, oversight of database maintenance, extraction & data manipulation
- Assist with the implementation of CRM and marketing automation projects
- Co-ordinate and produce the staff newsletter, staff update presentations and provide support for internal communications and employer branding initiatives
- Provide marketing administrative support to partners & managers for events and adhoc tasks.
Your experience and attributes
The successful applicant will have experience working across a range of digital channels (ie search, social, email, client communications) and applying SEO techniques (keyword research, link building, technical optimisation). You’ll have experience with:
- Website CMS (WordPress)
- Video editing
- Email/marketing automation
- Graphics (Photoshop)
- Web analytics & paid tools (Google Analytics, Google Ads and Reviews, LinkedIn campaigns)
- Basic HTML/CSS, Advanced excel skills
- CRM and database platforms
The person we’re looking for:
- Positive, tech savvy and enjoys working as a team
- Creative, with initiative and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise, work independently, project manage and meet deadlines
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication for dealing with senior stakeholders and proofing and producing copy
- Ability to understand and apply brand guidelines
Our team is talented, sociable, hardworking and diverse. Social events and fun activities happen regularly and you’ll find people at all levels friendly and supportive. Inclusiveness is fundamental to our culture, and we lead the accounting industry for gender and cultural diversity.
To apply, please forward a current resume, cover letter and copies of academic transcripts to Nicola Brown, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to the high number of applications we anticipate, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for the interest in this position.