Accru Hobart is an accounting and financial planning business with an adaptive, dynamic and supportive team of 20+ people.
We are recognised as being an Employer of Choice, highlighting achievement across areas such as customer satisfaction, employee engagement, business innovation and experience management.
The successful candidate will possess the following personal attributes:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Approachable and professional
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Resilience and enthusiasm when handling difficult or challenging tasks
- Willingness to help out and support employees
- Proven people management and leadership experience
- Prior experience in recruitment, retention, development and management of a team
Key areas of success in the role
- Provide the team with support and guidance so they can perform their roles effectively and are motivated to achieve their goals within the business
- Support the board and team in achieving long term goals including the budget and supporting short term milestones
- Manage and strengthen the firm’s brand via our digital platforms and community events
- Oversee the systems and processes of the practice to ensure delivery of high-quality outcomes for clients and team members as articulated in our strategic plan
- Maintain positive relationships through professional interactions, timely responses and demonstrated expertise
- Taking initiative to continually improve the quality of our services both individually and within the team and the firm as a whole
- owledge, Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and ability to interpret financial reports
- Knowledge and understanding of the broad principles and issues concerning human resource management
- Knowledge of and adherence to industry best practice, compliance, regulatory and legislative requirements
- Proven capability in marketing, customer service and business development
- Advanced skill level using Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Advanced skill in Practice Management Software and Document Management Software
- Ability to research information using online tools
Please forward all applications to Courtney Telega at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Monday 1st March 2021.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
Salary: Based on experience/qualifications