• Great firm culture
• Excellent training provided
• CBD location
Accru is an award-winning network of accounting firms with offices in six Australian capital cities. We are ranked a Top 30 Australian accounting firm and consistently recognised for excellent client service in the AFR Client Choice Awards.
Established in 1941, Accru Felsers specialises in international business and provides a full range of accounting, taxation, audit and financial advisory services to global and local Australian companies. Through our membership of CPA Associates International, we have affiliate firms in over 60 countries and especially strong links in Europe & Asia.
Create the career you love
Working with Accru Felsers gives you the best of two worlds: a friendly, supportive, fun and flexible environment combined with the opportunities of a global firm. Our diverse client base and specialist expertise areas will enable you to experience a wide range of client work – from small business to multinationals – to find your strengths and start creating a career you’ll love.
An opportunity has become available for a cadet or recent graduate to join our Business Services and Management Accounting team. This is a permanent opportunity and will provide a foot in the door for an exciting career within the accounting industry. Working within a small, fast paced team environment, this role will see you:
- Providing Professional, timely and accurate completion of accounting matters for a diverse range of clients across multiple industries
- Preparing Business Activity Statements, statutory returns and Trust Accounts
- Preparing reports for clients such as month-end, annual and management reports
- Monitoring cash flow, conducting bank and general ledger reconciliations for our clients.
We believe in helping our cadets and graduates become the best accountants they can be in the quickest possible time by supporting them with their studies, providing additional training and on the job experience in a variety of duties.
Your experience and attributes
To be successful, you’ll be team player who has either completed or is part way through a tertiary qualification in Accounting with:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and a confident manner with the ability to work autonomously.
- Attention to detail, a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to learn and succeed!
Our team is talented, sociable, hardworking and diverse. Social events and fun activities happen regularly and you’ll find people at all levels friendly and supportive. Inclusiveness is fundamental to our culture and we lead the accounting industry for gender and cultural diversity.
To apply, please forward a current resume, cover letter and copies of academic transcripts to Nicola Brown, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to the high number of applications we anticipate, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for the interest in this position.