- Mid-sized Chartered Accounting Firm
- Excellent training and learning environment
- Small, close-knit team
- CBD location
Accru Felsers is a globally focused, mid-tier chartered accounting firm with a long history of accounting excellence. We provide accounting, taxation, audit and financial advisory services to an impressive client base of multi-national and Australian businesses.
Established in 1941, today Accru Felsers is a leader in the German-Australian inbound market and well known for our international business expertise. As part of Accru Australia, we are ranked a Top 30 Australian accounting firm and recognised for excellent client service in the AFR Client Choice Awards.
An opportunity exists for a motivated and enthusiastic ‘Personal Assistant/Team Coordinator’ to provide administrative assistance to a Senior Partner and a small, dedicated team of accounting and financial planning professionals.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- extensive diary management
- arrangement of meetings and travel
- fielding client telephone calls and emails
- preparing, compiling and processing correspondence
- building relationships with clients and staff
This role also involves corporate secretarial work and experience in this area or within the regulatory environment, would be an advantage. This involves:
- administration of ASIC compliance
- administration of set up of new companies
- registration of ABN/TFN/GST
- ATO liaison
Your experience and attributes
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- minimum of 2 years administrative or PA experience, preferably gained within an office environment
- excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone manner
- intermediate to advanced skills in using MS Office
- ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining strong attention to detail
- outstanding organisational and time management skills
- a strong client service focus
- desire to learn and take initiative in a challenging yet informal professional environment
- a professional presentation
- be a team player, with a positive attitude who enjoys working within a busy office
The ideal candidate will have a mature approach and enjoy building relationships with a range of people. Your sense of humor, enthusiasm and “can do” attitude are essential to your success in this role.
Our team is talented, sociable, hardworking and diverse. Social events and fun activities happen regularly and you’ll find people at all levels friendly and supportive. Inclusiveness is fundamental to our culture, and we lead the accounting industry for gender and cultural diversity.
To apply, please forward a current resume, cover letter and copies of academic transcripts to Nicola Brown, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to the high number of applications we anticipate, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this position.