- Friendly, vibrant, nurturing culture
- On the job training
- Career progression opportunities
- Great location in Sydney CBD
Accru Financial Planning is a self-licensed, high net worth advisory firm providing services in portfolio management, wealth accumulation strategies, retirement planning, estate planning, risk insurance, superannuation and SMSFs. We devote our time to providing advice and assistance to clients, tailoring to their unique needs.
Accru Financial Planning is part of Accru Felsers, a globally focused, mid-tier chartered accounting firm, providing accounting, taxation, audit and financial advisory services to an impressive client base of multi-national and Australian businesses. Established in 1941, today Accru Felsers is a leader in international business expertise.
We are seeking a Paraplanner with a strong client service focus to join our Financial Planning team. In this challenging and varied role, you can enjoy the comfort of working in a small collaborative team where you can learn about all aspects of financial planning and client service from experienced practitioners.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
The Paraplanner role will provide support for our HNW clients ranging from young wealth accumulators to retirees and business owners. This role is diverse and some of your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing investment reports and financial advice documentation for clients;
- Drafting Records and Statements of Advice;
- Overseeing the successful implementation of strategies;
- Day to day dealings with large financial institutions and product providers;
- Participating in team projects;
- Addressing client queries;
- Maintaining and managing client data in Plutosoft and other software;
- Adhering to regulations and compliance; and much more!
To be considered, you will have the following education and skills:
- A tertiary qualifications in financial planning or be working towards attaining the minimum education requirements;
- Experience writing/preparing financial advice documents including Record of Advice and Statement of Advice;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills;
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills;
- Can work well in a team environment and be independently motivated;
- Client services experience and strong relationship management skills desirable; and
- Communicative, proactive nature and positive attitude and energy.
As well as a great culture and working environment, other benefits include:
- Financial and mentoring support for further study;
- Ongoing training; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
Our team is talented, sociable, hardworking, and diverse. Social events and fun activities happen regularly, and you’ll find people at all levels friendly and supportive. Inclusiveness is fundamental to our culture, and we lead the accounting industry for gender and cultural diversity.
To apply, please forward a current resume and cover letter to Nicola Brown, HR Manager at email@example.com
Please note, due to the high number of applications we anticipate, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this position.