- Great opportunity with mid-tier professional services firm
- Part-time – 2-3 days per week
- Friendly, collaborative environment
- Sydney CBD location
Accru Felsers is a globally-focused, mid-tier chartered accounting firm with a long history of accounting excellence.We provide accounting, taxation, audit and financial advisory services to an impressive client base of multi-national and Australian businesses.
Established in 1941, today Accru Felsers leads the German-Australian inbound market and is well known in the international business space. As part of the Accru Australia network, we are ranked the 25th largest accounting firm in Australia and recognised for excellent client service in the AFR Client Choice Awards.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a marketing professional to take our marketing and brand presence to the next level. Ideally you will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a marketing role with relevant tertiary qualifications and be ready to take leadership in Marketing.
Working with key stakeholders, as Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include
- Compile and implement a Client Engagement Strategy
- Work with Principals to support Prospective Client Attraction Strategy
- Work with HR Manager to support Staff Recruitment Strategy
- Liaise effectively with the external website support team
- Manage allocated marketing resources and delegate effectively where possible
- Represent Accru Felsers on the Accru National Marketing Committee
- Provide marketing support to partners & managers for events and adhoc tasks.
Your experience and attributes
The successful applicant will have around 10 years experience working within a professional services or similar marketing role. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work independently with limited supervision and guidance.
The person we’re looking for:
- Positive, tech savvy and enjoys working as a team
- Creative, with initiative and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise, work independently, project manage and meet deadlines
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication for dealing with senior stakeholders and proofing and producing copy
- Ability to understand and apply brand guidelines
Our team is talented, sociable, hardworking and diverse. Social events and fun activities happen regularly and you’ll find people at all levels friendly and supportive. Inclusiveness is fundamental to our culture, and we lead the accounting industry for gender and cultural diversity.
To apply, please forward a current resume and cover letter to Nicola Brown, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to the high number of applications we anticipate, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for the interest in this position.