- Part-time or Full-time
- Flexible Work Options including Work from home
- Fantastic Culture
- Career Progression Opportunities
We have an opportunity for an experienced Auditor to join our team. The ideal candidate will have commitment and drive and around three years to five years’ experience Audit experience with a strong track record to manage and run medium size jobs. In this role you will be responsible for running your own audits, providing support to client managers, mentoring and supporting junior team members!
What we can offer you:
- All the benefits of a top tier firm, with an emphasis on Work Life balance
- Flexible Work arrangements
- Opportunity to work closely with our clients and build longstanding, trusted relationships
- Exposure to a broad range of clients in the NFP, Health and education sectors to name a few
- Ongoing training
- Health and well-being programs including subsidised gym memberships, sit to stand desks; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
What you bring:
- Three + years’ experience in a similar role within an Australian or UK professional services firm
- CA/CPA qualification (or near qualification)
- Outstanding client service focus.
- Strong audit technical knowledge
- Problem solving ability
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills
- Strong IT Skills (Office 365 and Caseware) and
- Ability to provide guidance and support to junior team members.
A drivers license and car are essential for this role.
If this role sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! For a confidential conversation call Kate Cain, People & Culture Advisor on 03 9835 8200 or apply below.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct your application to Kate Cain, our People & Culture Advisor.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.