- Friendly, vibrant, nurturing culture!
- Fantastic team
- Exciting role combining administration, team and client support
- On the job training & mentoring
- Great location in East Hawthorn
We have a fantastic opportunity for an administration professional to join us in the role of Client Services Administrator (CSA). Working alongside two other CSA’s, you will manage the service and administrative workflow requirements and tasks of our financial planning team
In this busy, varied role, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing mail, filing, scanning, database maintenance and phone calls;
- Preparing letters, correspondence and reports for clients and third parties.
- Actively engaging with the new client onboarding process
- Coordinating mailouts;
- Liaising with Accru accounting team re tax requirements for clients
- Arranging meetings for financial advisers
- Assisting the team to follow-up documents from clients
- Directly assisting clients with administrative tasks – eg. account access issues/queries, arranging corporate action and bill payments and other ad hoc requirements
- Share trading.
To be successful / considered you will have the following traits and skills:
- Time management and organisational abilities
- Excellent communication and the ability to build rapport with team members and clients
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team;
- Experience providing admin support to a team (preferred but not essential)
Experience with the following technology is desirable:
- Office 365 – Intermediate Level
- Developing knowledge of technology related to the job such as Xplan.
- Ability to assist with Microsoft Teams
As well as a great culture and working environment, other benefits include:
- Social Club and regular social events;
- Ongoing training;
- Sit to Stand desks
- Health and well-being program including subsidised gym memberships; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
Please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications may be addressed to Kate Cain, People & Culture Advisor.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.