- Start 2024 with a fantastic new grad role at an award accounting firm!
- Training, Mentoring & Career Progression
- Fun, friendly and supportive culture with good work-life balance
Accru Melbourne delivers positive financial solutions through exceptional client leadership. We’ve managed clients’ financial needs for more than 150 years. We have a team of almost 100 professionals, are part of a global network, delivering responsive, personalised and proactive financial solutions – across business advisory, audit and wealth management services.
We provide trusted end-to-end advice, and our capabilities extend from local to international.
Other benefits include:
- Exposure to variety of different work and clients;
- Active Social Club with regular social and sporting events;
- Health and wellbeing program;
- Strong performance process with regular catch ups and feedback;
- Financial and mentoring support for CA/CPA study;
- Professional development graduate program including attendance at annual training held in Sydney; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
To learn more about us and what we do follow us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/accrumelbourne and on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/accru-melbourne.
Will you finish your degree in 2023? Do you want to jump start a rewarding career in the accounting industry? We are seeking highly motivated graduates to join our Audit team in 2024. Work with clients and gain hands on experience in a supportive and friendly team environment.
We can help you to build your career. You’ll be part of a supportive and collaborative team that has built a strong reputation as trusted client leaders – experts who deliver positive financial solutions. We value work-life balance and work with you to achieve your goals, offering you both flexibility and a range of benefits. This is an opportunity to shape your future by taking advantage of many professional pathways open to you. You’ll benefit from a culture of growth and learning, as well as reward and recognition at every level.
What you will bring:
We are looking for people with a passion for living life to the fullest, excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and strong attention to detail. In addition, you will have:
- Accounting, Business or Commerce degree with a minor or major in Accounting;
- Ability to build relationships;
- Ability to thrive in working in a collaborative, team environment; and
How to apply:
Please upload your resume and academic transcript. Alternatively you may email these to email@example.com
Please note: When uploading your resume, please include your transcript in the same file.
Applications may be addressed to Kate Cain, People & Culture Advisor.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.