- Mid 2023 or Early 2024 commencement
- 6 month or 12 month placements
- Undergraduate/Graduate program and professional development pathways
- Fun, friendly and supportive culture
- Chance to secure an ongoing role post placement
Have you completed two years of your degree? Do you want to jump start rewarding career in the accounting industry? We are seeking highly motivated undergraduates to complete a 6 or 12 month Work Integrated Learning placement with us, commencing in mid-2023 or early 2024.
We have opportunities for accounting students wanting to jump start their careers to join our Business Services and Audit teams. You will work with clients and gain hands on experience in a supportive and friendly team environment.
You’ll be part of a supportive and collaborative team that has built a strong reputation as trusted client leaders – experts who deliver positive financial solutions. We value work-life balance and work with you to achieve your goals, offering you both flexibility and a range of benefits. This is an opportunity to shape your future by taking advantage of many professional pathways open to you. You’ll benefit from a culture of growth and learning, as well as reward and recognition at every level.
Who is Accru Melbourne?
Accru Melbourne delivers positive financial solutions through exceptional client leadership. We’ve managed clients’ financial needs for more than 150 years. We have a team of almost 100 professionals, part of a global network, delivering responsive, personalised and proactive financial solutions – across business advisory, audit and wealth management services.
Our clients have direct access to the expertise and outcomes they need, whatever their financial position, goals or stage of life. We provide trusted end-to-end advice, and our capabilities extend from local to international. The result is confidence that their interests – whether personal or business – are in safe hands and great shape.
Other benefits include:
- Exposure to variety of different work and clients;
- Active Social Club with regular social and sporting events;
- Health and wellbeing program;
- Strong performance process with regular catch ups and feedback;
- Financial and mentoring support for undergraduate and CA/CPA study;
- Professional development undergraduate/graduate program including attendance at annual training held in Sydney; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
What you will bring:
We are looking for people with a passion for living life to the fullest, excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and strong attention to detail. In addition, you will have:
- Accounting, Business or Commerce degree with a minor or major in Accounting;
- Ability to build relationships;
- Ability to thrive in working in a collaborative, team environment; and
To learn more about us and what we do follow us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/accrumelbourne and on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/accru-melbourne
Please forward a resume and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications may be addressed to Kate Cain, People & Culture Advisor.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.