Accru is now the 25th largest and 14th fastest growing accounting network in Australia. We are currently seeking new member firms in Canberra, Townsville and New Zealand. This is a great opportunity for quality accounting firms to be part of our exciting future.
Benefits of Accru membership include:
- Representation across Australia, New Zealand and internationally through Accru’s membership of one of the world’s largest accounting associations, CPA Associates International
- The ability to provide quality support for your clients wherever they do business
- Inbound referrals from global member firms and the Accru network in Australia.
- Best practice peer review programs
- Benchmarking between firms to promote high performance standards
- Shared services to maximise member firm benefits at minimal cost.
High quality marketing and communications
- Accru branded newsletters, e-alerts, iPhone app, business guides and other collateral
- Group buying of merchandise and stationery
- Access to Accru’s online client portal and intranet facility
- Representation on Accru’s website and social media.
Conferences and knowledge sharing
- Annual Accru conference with relevant technical and practice management sessions
- Collaboration and unrestricted knowledge sharing amongst Accru firms
- Shared access to high quality business tools such as workpapers, tender proposals and technical publications.
Recruitment and human resources
- Staff secondments, training and dedicated discussion groups
- The ability to attract the best professionals and support staff due to the professional opportunities for growth and development the group can provide.
Please contact Accru’s Chairperson, Melissa McCrystal via email, or phone or 07 3839 3666 to find out more.