Accru is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and works hard to make this part of our corporate culture. Concern for the wider community is part of our philosophy to put people first.
As well as maintaining high standards of integrity and ethics in our work, Accru supports many charities and individual community programs throughout Australia.
Charities we support
In recent years we have supported:
- Pink Ribbon Breakfast – in support of the Breast Cancer Foundation
- Biggest Morning Tea – to raise funds and awareness for the Cancer Council’s research, prevention, education and support
- Movember – a moustache growing charity event held during November each year to raise funds and awareness for men’s health
- Jeans for Genes Day – a fundraiser for the Children’s Medical Institute in support of children with genetic disorders
- Australian Red Cross – voluntary blood donation.
Teams across Accru offices have also been actively involved with charitable activities that matter to them. Read more about our community activities here.
Accru and the environment
Accru is committed to operating our business in a way which minimises the impact on the environment through:
- Recycling office waste
- Reduction of wastage
- Minimising power usage
- Incorporating paperless technologies, systems and processes
- Purchase of recycled or reusable office supplies.
We believe in meeting the needs of people today without compromising the development opportunities of future generations.