Assessing the performance of your business is key to the effective management of your business’ ongoing success. From navigating complex matters to simply providing practical support, management consultants have become inextricably linked to the success of organisations.
Have you ever considered:
- how your business performance compares to your competitors?
- what drives profit in your business?
- if you are managing your cash flow effectively?
- if you have the right business structure?
Business owners can benefit significantly from having an independent and experienced advisor look over their business. This is predominately because business owners are often ‘too close’ and find it difficult to stand back and see the best way forward.
The guidance we provide is of real value to business owners and is tailored to match each individual situation. It enables the best decision to be made at the right time for each aspect of the business.
Often management consulting services include the following:
- Asset protection
- Business plan preparation
- Cash flow forecasting and management
- Sales and marketing strategies
- Financial reporting
- Review meetings
- Business valuations
- Succession planning
Examples of how an independent advisor can assist your business:
- Advising on the right business structure. Your business structure must cater to your requirements and be constantly reviewed. Over time it may be appropriate to make changes to the structure instigated by significant events, transactions or legislation changes. The right structure will ultimately protect your assets as best as possible and enable growth.
- Setting effective budgets. This is a fundamental process that keeps the business on track to meet its financial goals. It takes into account all known events and variables with input from key management personnel and your advisor’s knowledge of the business. Effective budgets will also lead to better management of cash flow.
- Being a sounding board. This includes chairing meetings with management to prioritise business matters and address accordingly. It is an ongoing role that adds value by providing an external perspective.
We understand the constant change that occurs within businesses and therefore regularly review and prioritise our approach to focus on the most important issues at all times. In addition, the strategies are mapped out from the start and assist keeping business owners focused on their goals.
Overall our aim is to ensure your business achieves its potential, please contact your local Accru office to discuss the strategies that are right for your business.