For many people, a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) is the best way to ensure a comfortable retirement.
The advantages of providing for retirement through an SMSF include:
- Reduced tax on investment income and capital gains
- Ongoing tax benefits from an allocated pension fund upon retirement
- Reduced administration costs.
Taking control of your super
SMSFs hold almost one-third of all money invested in superannuation funds in Australia today. They are becoming increasingly popular because of the control and flexibility they offer.
SMSF trustees have the advantage of making all the investment decisions and having full control over their portfolio. But this brings considerable responsibility and the risk of selecting poor investments.
Setting up an SMSF
Accru can advise on whether an SMSF is the best choice for you. Then, if you decide to establish an SMSF, our financial advisors can make sure your investment portfolio is professionally managed. We also provide strategic advice on contributions planning, pension payments and other matters.
Our SMSF professionals will take care of all the red tape for you. They have substantial experience in establishing SMSFs, ensuring funds meet all legal requirements, and delivering excellent financial outcomes.
Full range of SMSF services
Accru’s SMSF services include:
- Evaluation of the suitability of an SMSF for your particular circumstances
- Fund establishment
- Ongoing compliance documentation and procedures
- Fund administration and accounting
- Assistance with ATO audits and reviews
- Preparation and lodgement of statutory returns
- Pension establishment
- Documentation to record the transition to pension phase
- Ongoing administration of pension funds.
Contact us to discuss whether an SMSF is the best option for you, or to explore ways to improve the performance of your existing SMSF.