- OUR SERVICES
- AUDIT & ASSURANCE
- BUSINESS & CORPORATE ADVISORY
- BUSINESS SUPPORT
- WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- RECONSTRUCTION AND INSOLVENCY
- LITIGATION SUPPORT
- INDUSTRY FOCUS AREAS
- Our Services
- Audit & Assurance
- Business & Corporate Advisory
- Business Support
- Wealth Management
- Reconstruction and Insolvency
- Litigation Support
- Industry Focus Areas
Reconstruction & Insolvency
If your business runs into difficulties, prompt and effective action is vital.
Our priority is to help troubled businesses recover where possible, and in the event of insolvency, to maximise value for all concerned.
We deliver the full complement of reconstruction and insolvency services out of our Sydney and Auckland offices. Our team will work directly with you to resolve issues relating to business reconstructions, members’ voluntary liquidations and debt collection. We also work closely with our tax specialists to ensure tax efficient outcomes in any restructure.
Our team has substantial experience in this complicated and contentious area and can help you to recover and go on to future success.
We can assist with:
- Reconstruction of business and corporate structures necessitated by change of circumstances, work-outs, financial pressure or streamlining the business model
- Exposure to the insolvency of a client or customer
- Counselling directors who are appointed to a committee of inspection in an insolvency
- Proposed Deed of Company Arrangement documents
- Reporting on the financial security of corporate structures as to exposure prior to possible creditor action
- Members voluntary liquidations as part of a corporate structure ‘clean up’
- Preparation of risk assessments and risk management plans.