- OUR SERVICES
- AUDIT & ASSURANCE
- BUSINESS & CORPORATE ADVISORY
- BUSINESS SUPPORT
- WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- RECONSTRUCTION AND INSOLVENCY
- LITIGATION SUPPORT
- INDUSTRY FOCUS AREAS
- Our Services
- Audit & Assurance
- Business & Corporate Advisory
- Business Support
- Wealth Management
- Reconstruction and Insolvency
- Litigation Support
- Industry Focus Areas
Financial evidence is critical in the dispute resolution and prosecution process. It is often central to an early settlement as well as providing the substance and clear understanding a court needs to make the right decision.
Our forensic experts provide investigative, financial, accounting and taxation services to assist in dispute situations, including the presentation of precise, accurate and authoritative information to help build a litigation case or obtain a settlement. We can also assist you to manage litigation from both a cost management and risk assessment perspective.
We are often called upon to examine the conduct of accountants to help quantify loss resulting from professional negligence actions, as well as to reconstruct financial statements to assist the courts, counsel and solicitors in understanding damages claims.
Our specialists are chartered accountants with legal training and current experience in live litigation matters, including expert witness roles, provision of independent expert reports, and extensive liaison with instructing solicitors, counsel and senior counsel.
With our knowledge and experience of a wide variety of businesses and industries, we can deliver forensic solutions that match your specific requirements.
Our services include:
- Valuations of businesses, professional partnerships, shares and other assets
- Identification and quantification of damages including loss of profits, economic loss and loss of income calculations
- Identification of financial and accounting issues relating to loss or damage
- Complex financial analysis, formulation and quantification of claims
- Negligence claims
- Due diligence reports
- Family law valuations and investigations
- Commercial litigation
- Economic loss in personal injury and insurance matters
- Risk assessments
- Family law, estate litigation
- Fraud investigations and proceeds of crime reviews
- Acting as an expert witness