- OUR SERVICES
- AUDIT & ASSURANCE
- BUSINESS & CORPORATE ADVISORY
- BUSINESS SUPPORT
- WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- RECONSTRUCTION AND INSOLVENCY
- LITIGATION SUPPORT
- INDUSTRY FOCUS AREAS
- Our Services
- Audit & Assurance
- Business & Corporate Advisory
- Business Support
- Wealth Management
- Reconstruction and Insolvency
- Litigation Support
- Industry Focus Areas
Newer generations may not share your expectations of work, and economic and technology change is increasing financial risk and obsolescence. What will happen to your business and financial legacy when you are ready to retire?
It’s vital for business owners and managers to create a plan for the future so that successors can be ‘groomed’ and the rewards of having built a business can be enjoyed.
We assist clients with the wide ranging processes needed to successfully hand the reins of the business over to the next generation within the family or to extract its full value on sale. Our advisers are experienced in dealing with all aspects of succession planning, from understanding the psychology of success to the process of raising appropriate capital, drafting a will and dealing with the ‘dilemma’ of Capital Gains Tax.
We work through the challenges and family intricacies with you to ensure family wealth is maximised for retirement and a beneficial outcome is achieved for everyone involved.
We can advise you on:
- Evaluating where a business currently stands in terms of its development
- Determining how to maintain and improve the value of the business
- Transitioning management across to the next generation or an external party
- Valuing the current business, and strategies to improving saleablity and maximise value
- Minimising taxes and transaction costs
- Locating potential buyers or external management
- Analysing the potential for a management buy-out, trade sale or public listing
- Ensuring that accumulated wealth is separately and safely protected
- Financing the next generation and ensuring that wills are set up to properly deal with the business
- Structuring life insurance policies and dealing with risk management issues
- Ensuring retirement is planned and fulfilling