To achieve sustainable growth, manufacturers need to be good at driving product development and sales. But they also need to look closely at the issues which impact their profitability.
Manufacturers are under pressure from the moving Australian dollar, labour costs and rapidly changing customer demand. That means managing stock levels, pricing, tax, finance arrangements and currency hedging are all the more important to your bottom line.
Better profitability, lower risk
We work with many manufacturers to help them tackle these challenges. Our experience with industry-specific issues means we know how to help you avoid pitfalls and make the most of opportunities.
As well as tax and accounting support, we can help you:
- Achieve accurate pricing to increase the profitability of your brands
- Drive costs down through regular profit & loss and discretionary spending reviews
- Manage risks by providing Board advice and asset protection strategies.
Our clients range from family and owner-managed businesses to very large companies with international operations.
How Accru can help you
Accru can help ensure your business is profitable and sustainable in the long term. We can support you with:
- Outsourced accounting
- Audit, accounting and tax compliance
- KPIs, benchmarking and analysis
- Management accounting
- Budgets and cash flow forecasting
- Pre-lending reviews and financing
- Capital raisings
- Business valuations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Expanding domestic and export markets
- Research and Development tax advice
- Chief Financial Officer services.