- OUR SERVICES
- AUDIT & ASSURANCE
- BUSINESS & CORPORATE ADVISORY
- BUSINESS SUPPORT
- WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- RECONSTRUCTION AND INSOLVENCY
- LITIGATION SUPPORT
- INDUSTRY FOCUS AREAS
Corporate Social Responsibility
Accru and the Community
Accru is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and works hard to make this an integral part of our corporate culture. Concern for our wider community and for humanity form part of our commitment to our people.
As well as maintaining high standards of integrity and ethics in our work, we also support many charities and individual community programs throughout Australia and New Zealand. In recent years this has included support for:
- Kids for Life - a charity whose primary objective is to raise awareness of and prevent childhood illnesses and disease.
- Hutt St Centre - a frontline agency for homeless and vulnerable people in Adelaide
- Youth off the Streets - an organisation who assists homeless and disadvantaged youth
- Pro bono accounting work for various other charitable organizations.
- The Greyman – A former Accru Rawsons partner co-founded this charity to rescue South East Asia children from slavery and exploitation - read more
Our team have also been actively involved with activities such as:
- Pink Ribbon Breakfast - in support of the Breast Cancer Foundation
- Biggest Morning Tea – to raise funds and awareness for the Cancer Council’s research, prevention, education and support.
- Movember - a moustache growing charity event held during November each year to raises funds and awareness for men's health.
- Backyard blitz - We recently built walls, retained garden beds, provided plants and created gardens for a women’s refuge centre in Perth
- Jeans for Gene Day – a fundraiser for the Children’s Medical Institute in support of children with genetic disorders
- Australian Red Cross - In January 2012, Accru's Melbourne Office started donating blood with the majority of the office enthusiastically volunteering. This positive initiative will be ongoing.
Accru and the Environment
Our firm is committed to operating our business in a way which minimises the impact on the environment. Many of our offices have an Environmental committee. Current projects include:
- Recycling office waste
- Reduction of wastage
- Minimising power usage
- Incorporating paperless technologies, systems and processes
- Purchase of recycled or reusable office supplies